These Diseases Are All Caused by Microwave Ovens, and You’ve Probably Ignored Them!
During the time when World War II was happening, two scientists invented a tube that produced microwaves called the magnetron. This one combined the magnetrons within Britain’s radar system, the microwaves were able to find Nazi warplanes on their mission to bomb the British Isles.
Then, accidentally, Percy LeBaron Spencer of the Raytheon Company discovered that the microwaves can also cook food. He also discovered that the radar waves melted a candy bar in his pocket. So, the first microwave on the market was called the Radar Range and it was large and heavy as a refrigerator.
What you should know here is that it has been proven that microwave ovens are a hazard to our health.
How Do Microwave Ovens Heat Our Food?
What happens in this process is that alternating currents force atoms to reverse their polarity. This will create friction and the water inside the food molecules will start to vibrate and cause the food to heat up.
Inside the microwave, there are 2.45 billion hertz, which is okay. But this is only okay until the seal of the microwave door ages and begins to leak. The frequency that can harm the human body is 10 Hertz. Thus, you need to be very careful not to stand near an operating microwave. You will not know if the body is being harmed until it is too late.
How Does a Microwave Oven Harm Our Bodies?
- Causes birth defect
- Weakened immune system
- Lowered resistance to viral and bacterial infections
- More serious illnesses
What Does the Microwave Do to Our Food?
- Breaks chemical and molecular bonds
- Degrades and depletes the food of its nutrients
- The radiation from it destroys and deforms the molecules in the food and creates dangerous radioactive compounds
- Microwaved breast milk loses 96% the antibodies
- If you microwave infants’ formulas then the structure will be changed and the components will become amino acids and this will create immunological abnormalities.
In 1992, there was a study that researched the effects that participants experienced from consuming microwaved vegetables, and they discovered the following:
- Rapidly increasing cholesterol levels
- A decrease in hemoglobin causing an anemic-like conditions
- Also, decrease in white blood cells
- Increase in leukocyte (indicating poisoning and cell damage)
We do know that microwaves are much faster and more convenient, however, the nutritional value of the food, and yours and your family’s health should come first!