When Was the Last Time You Detoxed Your Body to Get Rid of Parasites, Viruses and Fungal Infections?
Coconut oil detox is the best natural way to cleanse and remove the toxic waste from your body. It is also good for removing parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungal infections.
This detox is so powerful because the coconut oil is made of medium chain triglycerides which will boost and build up the immune system. Moreover, it is full of caprylic and lauric acid which possesses antiviral, antifungal and antimicrobial.
The Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil will offer you the following benefits:
- Protects against bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections
- Boosts HDL (good) cholesterol
- Balances intestinal flora
- Improves thyroid function
- Prevents and treats Crohn’s disease
- Improves skin tone and appearance
- Prevents and treats degenerative brain diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS)
- Boosts energy levels
- Prevents cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke)
- Improves blood sugar control
- Prevents cancer
- Boosts immune function
- Protects and restores joint function
- Loses excess body fat
- Improves brain health and mental clarity
- Improves digestive function
How to Detox with a Coconut Oil Cleanse
First of all, you need to get organic, raw extra virgin coconut oil so that you can obtain the best benefits. Also, drink a lot of water during the cleanse so that you can flush out the parasites and bacteria easier. If you have not used this oil before, you need to let your body adjust to it. Try with half a teaspoon of it at the beginning, three times a day. Then, slowly increase the dosage to one to two tablespoons, three times a day. When you are okay with this dosage, you are ready for the cleanse.
First, mix the coconut oil in warm water and take it three to seven days. During this cleanse you will need to take 10-14 tablespoons at 2-hour intervals during the day. If you cannot stand the taste then you can mix it with organic, unflavored, unsweetened yogurt. Also, you can eat 4 oz. of fresh, undried coconut meat which is full of fiber and it nurtures the bacteria in the gut.